Kaamastra Electric Penis Enlargement Automatic Suction Pump
Availability: In stock
Only 5 left
was ₹8,999.00 Special Price ₹4,499.00
How to use
- Penis pumps are effective. With practice and correct use, the majority of men can get an erection sufficient for sex.
- Penis pumps pose less of a risk than do other treatments. The risk of side effects or complications is lower than it is with any other erectile dysfunction treatment.
- The overall cost is lower. After the initial purchase, using a penis pump costs less than any other erectile dysfunction treatment.
- Penis pumps are noninvasive. They don't require surgery, inserting medication into the tip of your penis or penile injections.
- Penis pumps can be used with other treatments. A penis pump can be used along with medications or a penile implant. For some men, a combination of erectile dysfunction treatments works best.
- Using a penis pump might help you regain erectile function after certain procedures. For example, using a penis pump might help restore your ability to get a natural erection after prostate surgery or radiation therapy for prostate cancer.
- Place the plastic tube over your penis.
- Use a hand pump or electric pump attached to the tube to create a vacuum inside the tube and pull blood into the penis.
- Once you have an erection, slip a rubber constriction ring around the base of your penis. ...
- Remove the vacuum device.
Write Your Own Review