Shop from the Largest Collection of Quality Butt Plugs and Anal Beads in India at Kaamastra
Butt plugs and Anal Beads as the name suggests are toys designed for sexual pleasure, simply using these toys (by inserting it into the anus) can stimulate in many a way, arouse your partner and bring about a lot of pleasure to the both of you. The ever-changing, rather, evolving society has opened the minds of men everywhere; a rise in demand of Butt plugs and Anal toys suggests that more people each day take charge of their desires and experiment with ways to fulfil them. Contrary to popular belief, anal sex can actually be extremely satisfying and help discover a whole new avenue of pleasure for men and women, Kaamastra houses a large collection of Quality products that would make men swoon; available in different shapes, sizes and materials
butt plugs, anal beads, prostate massagers, dildos and much more is available under the same roof at Kaamastra.
What is Anal Sex?
Anal sex or Anal intercourse is the act of inserting the penis, toys or fingers into the anus for sexual gratification. A lot more common these days, anal sex that used to be considered taboo is being explored by more and more people each day.
Anal sex can be enjoyed by both women and men, the use of anal beads is a good place to start when looking to explore anal intercourse as you must start slow, butt plugs are one of the most popular anal toys tried, tested and loved. At Kaamastra you can easily find varied selections in anal toys and since these are unisex there is something for everyone.
Is Anal Sex Safe?
This is one of the most common questions men and women both ponder over and rightfully so as for many, intercourse is very straightforward and anal would be out of the question; there is however an increasing number of people wanting to try anal sex and looking for a great way to explore intercourse without the risk of pregnancy while enjoying sexual pleasure.
Anal sex is safe to a certain extent, a few factors need to be kept in mind at all times, for example, while anal intercourse does prevent pregnancy it certainly does not keep all STD’s at bay.
Here are some tips to explain the risks and how to play it safe -
- Unlike the vagina the anus does not self-lubricate which is why the act can be very painful and hurt to the extent of bleeding, this can be avoided by using (a lot of) lubricant (no amount is too much) and taking it slow.
- When it comes to sex and safety a well-known fact is the use of Condoms, the same remains to be a fact here as well. You must always wear condoms during anal sex, this helps prevent the partners from infection, maintains hygiene and best of all since most condoms come with added lubrication it simply enhances your experience.
- As it goes with any sexual activity foreplay is key, being turned on and in the mood to get down with your partner arouses and creates lubrication; and bam you’re ready to enjoy, same goes for anal sex as well you need to be as relaxed as you possibly can and be comfortable with your partner.
- Start with your fingers so the both of you can get a feel of what it is like and what works or not, you could wear sterile skin-friendly gloves (recommended) to maintain hygiene.
- Move to use of toys once you are comfortable with insertion, some sex toys you can opt for are anal beads or butt plugs, both are versatile, unisex and can be used in a lot of fun ways.
- As fun as prostate stimulation is for men, it is recommended to enjoy anal play (with toys specifically) for not more than 10-20 minutes.
Butt Plug - Begin New Sexual Exploration
It is safe to say that it would always be a ‘Yes’ for exploring ways to increase sexual pleasure, the release of endorphins, the calm after and the big O (orgasm) is reason enough to trot about exploring and experimenting, Butt Plugs most certainly should be at the top of that list.
Butt plugs in truth is an enormous part of the anal sex toy industry, there are so many ways one can play with them and experience pleasure, especially with the wide variety of butt plug designs and types available; one can easily browse through the collection at Kaamastra for –
The classic Kaamastra Sensation Beginners Butt Plug with clear Crystal, or
The beaded style Kaamastra Pink 3 Beads Butt Plug, or
The stimulating Kaamastra Vibrating Jelly Anal Butt Plug among many more to choose from.
Add a sexy addition to your sexual exploration with a variety of Anal Beads like the Kaamastra 10 Anal Beads String, Kaamastra Heart Shape Anal Beads or the Kaamastra Fantasy Vibrating Anal Beads
A Butt Plugs Guide – Here’s How to Use It.
The concept of ‘long term play’ comes in action with anal toys as while you are looking forward to an orgasm a lot of stimulation is required. Using butt plugs and anal toys, in this case, can come in handy.
Here is a simple step-wise guide for a beginner to understand how to use a butt plug, anal bead or similar toys as well as their do’s and don’ts
- When selecting your first Butt Plug to take your time, do not rush into it, choose a material that Is flexible and soft on the skin, like silicone.
- Start small, as tempted as you may be with the beautiful plugs and dildos take your time and comfort of your anus into account. Start with anal beads; these extremely stimulating toys are smaller than anal plug or massagers making them easier to insert and bring sexual pleasure.
- The one thing to know about anal toys is that they will always have a flared end, note this carefully while shopping for yours, this base will help you understand ‘where’ to stop and also act as a ‘handle’ for easy removal.
- We cannot emphasise enough on the use of lubricant, remember the anus unlike the vagina cannot self-lubricate, use a lot of lube before inserting the penis/toy and start very slow.
- Anal sex won’t get you pregnant but it can still expose you to infections, always wear a condom before doing the deed, this way you can protect yourself and your partner from STD’s or other infections.
- Have a conversation, make sure both of you (partners) are ready for anal sex or to explore how it goes.
- Hygiene is extremely important; sex is an act that sees the exchange of bodily fluids and maintaining hygiene is of utmost importance. Wear a condom at all times, remember that in the heat of the moment you could very much catch an infection midst that big O.
Anal Beads Are Most Exotic Experience You Will Ever Have
Butt plugs and Anal beads are of course unisex toys which can be enjoyed by one and all, while men use them to furthermore accentuate their sexual pleasure women too are known to enjoy the use of anal beads, plugs and more during sex for the pleasure of double penetration.
To start off exploring, turn towards Anal beads, there are most certainly the most unique of all anal toys, designed exactly as the name suggests these beads once inserted or used for anal sex can bring about a lot of pleasure. The texture, curvature and feel of the ball beads moving in and out of the anus will prove to be one of the most exotic experiences.
A tail butt plug, Foxtail plug Are the new FAD
Trending is more than just about hashtags, glam sex toys that are unique, fashionable and the new FAD are Tail butt plugs, the horsetails, foxtails etc and various other designs attached to the end of the butt plugs shows us how the sex toy industry is at its A-game with creating craze and trends.
The Kaamastra Glass Medium Faux Fur Animal Tail Butt Plug is the perfect example of a classic in vogue design that would act as the perfect in vogue present for your partner (or even for yourself)
Best Part Is All Types of Unisex Sex Toys Are Shipped with Discreet Delivery
Enjoy to the fullest with the best unisex toys like massagers, anal beads, butt plugs, dildos and much more, all shipped to your address discreetly. Shopping at Kaamastra.com is a breeze as you can find the best, affordable and in-trend products available to you nationwide; place your order and receive them anywhere, be it your home or workplace with the luxury of discreet packaging, shipping and delivery.